Rules and Regulations
1. Permission or acknowledgement slip must be signed & received by the Police Department prior to using the park.
2. I.D. cards must be obtained from the Police Department prior to usage of the park.
3. I.D. cards must be worn at ALL TIMES while using the park.
4. Helmets must be worn by skate boarders, bikers, and in-line skaters at ALL TIMES.
5. Use of protective knee pads, wrist guards, and elbow pads is required.
6. Skate boarders have the right of way over in-line skaters when entering an obstacle. Bikers will NOT be allowed inside the park at the same time as skaters. Bikers will rotate into the park at the bottom of each hour.
7. Park closes at dusk. No exceptions. If anyone is found in the park after dark, your privileges will be revoked for the remainder of the year.
8. Injuries and any damage to property must be reported to the park attendant/ Village Hall as soon as possible.
9. You must listen to the park attendant at all times. Follow any instructions given.
10. NO food or beverages are allowed on the skating surface.
11. In the event of inclement weather, the park will be closed.
12. Obscene or abusive language will not be tolerated. Alcohol, drugs, or cigarette smoking are not permitted on the premise.
The Park attendant may modify usage of the skate park depending upon the numbers of participants and type of skating activities.
ANY VIOLATION OF PARK RULES WILL RESULT IN SANCTIONS LEADING TO AND INCLUDING YOUR REVOCATION OF SKATE PARK PRIVILEGES.